Wednesday, September 28, 2011

day 15- school update

Tons of rain today! The bottom of the driveway is completely flooded so I considered driving him to school but decided that since I was already soaking from rescuing the garbage can that was washing away that I would just carry him over the water and into the bus. Yesterday he had a soccer game that they won, again! I don't think his team last year even won a single game and this year is undefeated!
No school tomorrow.

****update****
the bus driver just brought him home because they are closing schools today. I really am very confused right now.  The school sent an email saying if you are at a bus stop to go inside and all kids currently on buses are safe.  It doesn't say school is cancelled.  Half the town's schools start an hour earlier than the middle school and Aidan's school so they are already there. So I have no idea what is going on right now.

***update again***
finally got through to the school and there is school today. Aidan is now in school (with a very big frown).

No comments:

Post a Comment