Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 114

What a fun meet yesterday! After Aidan was done competing he wanted to stay to watch his other teammates so it ended up being a long day. I hope you are enjoying the video, I haven't even looked at the pictures yet to see if I got anything good. We are all exhausted because of daylight savings since we lost an hour of sleep when we had to get up at 5:30am which certainly felt like 4:30am. Today is quite the busy day. They moved up lacrosse practice by an hour so while I was going to have Aidan go to gymnastics practice for 2 hours then go to lacrosse I didn't feel an hour of gymnastics was worth it but he wants to go. So we are going to gymnastics from 4-5 then lacrosse from 5:30-7:00 then to the church for some sort of penance renewal at 7:30. I can't believe he wants to do it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment