Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Day of 6th Grade/Middle School

Summer went by too fast. No sooner did we get back from vacation that we were out back to school shopping. We had a heck of a time finding him shoes. He either didn't like any, didn't have his size, or they were too expensive (he is now a 3.5 which puts him in the big kid section which costs more, but does have a bigger selection). After going to I don't know how many stores he finally found the perfect pair.  He was very nervous about starting middle school. It is so much bigger and he gets a locker and you change classrooms for each class.  I took him a few times to see it and answered as many questions as I could (especially since I went to school there).  He went to bed just fine last night. I didn't sleep a wink, I up with worry all night.  When he came home he was jumping up and down because he had such a good time and says he LOVES middle school!  So after trying not to cry this morning from mommy nerves I was trying not to cry from happiness.


He is so grown up



Sixth Grade!!


Goofball


Our cool new backpack


The perfect shoe


Off he goes, my middle schooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment