Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 180

Wow it's the last day of school already.  It seems like only yesterday he started school.  Aidan is very excited about summer.  We were hoping to go to a carnival tonight with fireworks but the weather is not exactly cooperating.  Fingers crossed!  Aidan also asked to go to Gamestop after school to look at video games, ugh, boys.  This summer are plans include visiting the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, at least one professional baseball game, possible a concert, and an amusement park (he wants to go back to Hershey Park).  I am trying my hardest to be able to go on our annual trip to Virginia Beach also.  Aidan's gymnastics is bumped from 9 hours a week to 12 hours a week (three, four hour days).  

And now for the pictures.  I told Aidan he could do whatever he wanted for the pictures that I only required two.


First up is the nice normal picture:


Rock on!!


Hooray!!


He informed me this was part of his happy dance...


so is this.


No idea what this was all about haha


WORD! (he told me he learned this on TV haha)


No idea what this is


If you look closely he is sticking his tush out.  Every day when he got on the bus he would stop and shake his tush at me.


Leaving as a fourth grader, returning as a fifth grader, or at least that is what he told me.


First day of 4th grade                                                                                 Last day of 4th grade

No comments:

Post a Comment